🌶️ Quick Pickled Peppers Recipe
Quick Pickled Peppers
You will need:
- 1 pound fresh peppers
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons pickling salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- First, wash your fresh peppers and slice them into your desired size. Pack them tightly into a clean jar.
- Next, in a medium-sized pot, combine 2 cups of white vinegar, 2 cups of water, 2 tablespoons of pickling salt, and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Stir until the salt and sugar are fully dissolved, then bring the mixture to a boil.
- Carefully pour the boiling brine over the peppers in the jar, ensuring that they are fully submerged. This will help to preserve the peppers and give them their pickled flavor.
- Once you've added the brine, let the jar cool to room temperature. After it's cooled, seal the jar tightly and store it in the refrigerator. Your pickled peppers will be ready to eat in about a week, and they'll keep in the fridge for up to two months.
Feel free to play around with the types of peppers you use for this recipe. Different peppers will give your pickles different levels of heat and flavor. You can also experiment with adding other spices to the brine for a unique flavor twist.
Are you ready to add some zing to your pickling repertoire? Look no further than our quick pickled peppers recipe. With just a few simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, you'll be enjoying tangy and flavorful pickled peppers in no time.
To make this recipe, you'll need 1 pound of fresh peppers, 2 cups of white vinegar, 2 cups of water, 2 tablespoons of pickling salt, and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Feel free to experiment with different types of peppers to customize the heat and flavor of your pickles. You can also add other spices to the brine for a unique twist.
Here's how to make quick pickled peppers:
1. Start by slicing the peppers and placing them in a jar. You can use any type of jar that has a tight-fitting lid.
2. In a pot, combine the white vinegar, water, pickling salt, and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the salt and sugar are fully dissolved.
3. Carefully pour the hot brine over the sliced peppers in the jar, making sure they are fully covered. Use a spoon or a fork to press down on the peppers if needed.
4. Allow the jar to cool to room temperature, then seal it with the lid and refrigerate. The pickled peppers will be ready to enjoy in as little as 24 hours, but they will continue to develop flavor over time.
These quick pickled peppers are perfect for adding a punch of flavor to sandwiches, salads, tacos, or charcuterie boards. They also make a great homemade gift for friends and family who appreciate the art of pickling.
So why wait? Get started on your pickling adventure with our quick pickled peppers recipe. It's a simple and delicious way to elevate your meals and explore the world of pickling. Happy pickling!
Remember, at Just Pickling, we're here to guide you through the wonderful world of pickling. From cucumbers to peppers, and even fruits, we've got you covered with comprehensive guides, tips, and articles. Stay tuned for more exciting recipes and tips to enhance your pickling skills.